Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Colon cancer awareness fabric

One of the things I am most proud of in relation to this blog is that it serves as a place that people can look for answers to different questions, particularly stitchers looking for cancer awareness patterns.
I hope to help educate and serve as a listening ear to those "going through" it.
Such is the case with a request I received.
A crafter that reads my blog is looking for some fleece fabric with dark blue colon cancer ribbons on it. She wants to make a blanket for her mother. We have both been searching the internet, but have found none. Now I know it is out there because there are ready made items with it on them.
Have any of you seen fabric such as this? If so, please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will poke around here in FL and see if I can't find something...

keep ya posted... we have a fancy quilt store here in town..I will get back to you Donna

pierresmom said...

Did you ever find dark blue awareness ribbon fleece - my daughter-in-law (39 yrs) just had surgery and it is already in her liver - need to make her a blanket.

rory-greg@cox.net