Friday, June 25, 2010

Last chance to help Gatesville Relay For Life

Tonight I sit at home, on medical restriction, unable to attend Gatesville Relay For Life. I have come to terms with the fact that now is the time to take care of me.
But I can still do one last ditch effort to raise funds. From tonight through next Friday night, if you would like to donate to Relay For Life please go to:
Gatesville Relay For Life and click on the donate button. That will take you to my fundraising site for Relay.
You all have done so much for American Cancer Society and for me and the patients. I understand if you cannot do this and please do not feel obligated to do so. I am simply reaching out in the ways I know how to help.
Remember, cancer doesn't sleep and the Relayers will be walking all night in the Texas heat. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers! Thanks.
Donna

No comments: