Thursday, February 19, 2009

Some sweet ornaments from a friend



My EGA friend Judy stitched these two sweet ornaments. One is in purple and has some clear beads on it. When it catches the light it looks just like it has diamonds on it. The other is pink and has beads also. I believe (and I could be wrong with the name of the stitch) it has some queen stitches on it. Both are just so nice and I really appreciate her stitching these.
I went to my monthly EGA meeting tonight and found that many of my friends there follow my blog and also are participating in this project. From the bottom of my heart, I say thanks to all who want to be a part of saving lives!

4 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Very pretty ornaments, Donna!

Karan said...

Very pretty! :0)

Tattycat said...

These ornaments are lovely. So is your blog Donna. You are doing a wonderful work. I would be happy to tat at least one pink heart for the tree. I will get them started soon. Thank you for offering me this opportunity.

Cindy F. said...

Such pretty ornies:)
and how wonderful your EGA friends are helping!

And how cool of Tattycat to tat you a heart for the tree!! Awesome!