Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nov. 4th

I have the final meeting with ACS on Tuesday, Nov. 4th.  I am sure it will all go fine, but I will be presenting everything to them.  I have such a good relationship with them and they are so excited about this meeting.
I will post everything on Tuesday night, so if you can tear yourself away from watching the election results, then check this blog then.
And speaking of elections, this one is going to be a doozy.  More citizens than ever are expected to vote.  And no matter what we are making history, be it a female as a VP or a black President.  Amazing.  I thought all the history making events would be over in my lifetime.  But here we are. So take time, get out and vote.  Make history for yourself!

1 comment:

Cindy F. said...

Donna, Good Luck @ your meeting! What a wonderful thing you are doing!
I am definetly voting tomorrow :)
Either way the election turns out, I feel like our country is finally moving forward. Many countries already have female and black leaders! We're behind! It doesn't matter the color or gender to me....I just want a good president!