Thursday, January 15, 2009

I have won an award!


My friend Cindy gave me the great honor of awarding me this blog award. Thank you Cindy! Your blog puts mine to shame.
I am supposed to list 5 of my addictions and name 5 bloggers who I think are "Fabby".
So here are my 5 addictions:
1. My sweet, dear husband James
2. Criminal Minds (I must watch it EVERY Weds.)
3. Cross stitching
4. Pedicures & Manicures
5. Changing my hair color every time the wind changes!

Now here are the 5 people I have nominated:

Janet

Penny

Andrea

Kathy

Rene

Now, you must do the same on your blog, winners!

3 comments:

SueFitz said...

congratulations - it is a great site.

I'm trying to stitch something for you soon.

Cindy F. said...

Girl...you are soooo wrong! Your blog puts mine to shame! Your blog is about a wonderful mission and a wonderful lady leading that mission!

Hey! We LOVE Criminal Minds too!

Have always wanted a pedicure but too chicken cause I'm sooo ticklish!

Margie said...

Congrats on your award!!! You have a great blog! :~)