Monday, November 2, 2009

Update on Quilt Needs (updated again)

I have had a GREAT response to the need for quilt squares since Friday. Please read the post before this one for details!
Here are the squares that are left that need to be done. As of 9:45 pm CST on 11/02 we just need 2 more stitchers (I do have the other two listed below that still need stitchers for the pillows)
Pink DMC 601 & 603 For Breast Cancer (need one)
Green DMC 699 & 701 For Kidney Cancer (TAKEN ON 11/02 by Jeanine)
Brown DMC 433 & 436 For Colon Cancer
Lavender DMC 210 & 208 For General Cancer Awareness (BOTH TAKEN ON 11/02 by Carolyn)
We need 1 middle piece with the Gloria & Pat Design, "What Cancer Cannot Do". (TAKEN ON 11/02 by Janet)
I am also needing someone to stitch two more of the G&P WCCD pieces that will be made into throw pillows for the other 2 Relays in the spring.
The larger piece will be stitched on 28 count evenweave Cream Lugana and will have 2 shades of pink, 1 shade of purple, and 2 shades of green DMC (again, I will supply the DMC and the Lugana).
And if you are a quilter or know of a quilter that would like to put this 26x26 quilt together let me know.
As I mentioned below I will be supplying the fabric and thread for all squares. I need them in my hot little hands by Feb. 1 so please don't take a square if you don't think you can do it by then.
E-mail me at stitchingforacure@yahoo.com if you want a square and give me your mailing address.
And thanks to all!

1 comment:

crossstitchbibs said...

Donna,

If no one signs up for a big square I will do one. I like doing letters as they go fast for me!!! I'll do whatever you need!!!